I mentioned Taco in one of last week's posts, but I figured I'd share his photos again since I can't believe he is still at the HSNI! He is just about as awesome as a dog can get! Why, you ask?
Reasons to Adopt Taco:
1. Who doesn't love a "Pocket Pittie"?
2. Those eyes, though.
3. Leash-walking skills that cannot be beat (seriously, we were impressed)
4. He's a leaner - you know the type. Taco loves to snuggle into your legs if you're standing near him!
5. Sits pretty for treats
6. SO well-mannered for only 2 years old
7. Um, photogenic much?!
8. His petite body makes him the perfect size for doggie clothing/accessories! Somebody get this guy a bow-tie, stat!
9. ...Did I mention those eyes?
10. Taco's got lots of personality... As you can see from his photos! Clockwise from top left: Happy-go-lucky; focused/"Give me dat treat, human"; "I want to lick your face please"; mid-woof!
What do you think? Which face of Taco's is your favorite? (My personal fave is the bottom right - that little tongue sticking out!) :)
Please share Taco with your friends to help find him a forever home <3