My husband likes to joke that while he used to buy me clothes/jewelry/shoes as gifts, now everything seems to be centered around animals. And it's true: Every single gift I received for my birthday last year somehow involved pets! I am more than happy with this, as there seem to be more and more adorable doggie products and clothing items every day. Here's what's on my list of things I love lately:
(Left to right, from upper left corner)
1. Itty bitty paw earrings - just $7.99 from Shopko!
2. Sneaky Cat Keds - $55, designed by Taylor Swift
3. Cuddle Clone - custom stuffed animal made to look just like your pet...I've been wanting to order one for ages!!
4. "Got One Friend in my Pocket" bag - $39.99 from ModCloth; this adorable messenger bag also comes in Sloth, Fox, and Cat!!
5. Dog-print scarf - $14.99 from Peace.Love.Paws and comes in all sorts of fun colors
6. "Cockapoo at the Beach" print - $12.50 from DJ Rogers' Etsy shop; I ADORE artist DJ Rogers, who paints all sorts of beautiful things featuring many different breeds. I would be delighted to receive any of his prints, but this happy Cockapoo reminds me of Riley :)
7. "Love Paw" necklace - $39.00 and so cute!
8. A stay at the pet-friendly (and luxurious) California Rosewood Cordevalle - Dogs receive their own beds, food, and treats upon arrival, and dog sitting and walking services are offered! Many outdoor dining opportunities are offered, and for an extra fee, you can purchase a pet package including special surprises for you and your pup (pictured above in bottom right corner).
Is your special someone getting you a pet-centric Valentine this year?? (Tune in tomorrow for Valentine's day gifts for your pets!)