Friday, July 11, 2014

Cyber Saturday

This week, BlogPaws put up two great and very helpful posts:  the first was another list of blog prompts - great ideas to get you inspired for the whole month of July!  My personal favorite?  Describe your house from your pet's perspective - so fun!  The second was called "Five Ways Your Pet Blog Can Soar".  Very motivating, as usual!

(Photo from here)
BarkPost featured a great little list of stores that are pet-friendly, featuring the always adorable Instagram pups, Henry and Penny.  Some of the stores were surprising - for example, did you know Bed Bath & Beyond allows dogs?  I sure didn't!!

(Photo from here)
I LOVE the Monday Miracles feature on Dogster, and this week's superstar was Nubbles!  Nubbles is a chihuahua born with only two legs; he sometimes uses a wheelchair, but he often just hops around on his back legs!  I just love him; Nubbles seems to live a normal life despite the missing limbs - what an inspiration!

Dogster also posted an article all about how to combat seasonal allergies.  Riley has environmental allergies, and his paws are constantly pink due to all his licking and nibbling.  I always feel so bad for the poor guy, so these tips were much appreciated!

(Photo from here)
Dog Milk is one of my favorite sites, and this week, they introduced me to Jesse Freidin, a doggie photographer who has turned his camera on something new...shelter volunteers!  His photos strive to show off the special relationship between volunteers and shelter animals.  Being a volunteer myself, I absolutely love this - and I'm pretty sure I need that "Rescue is the new black" tee! :)

Have an amazing weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I love these Cyber Saturday posts of yours! Hmmm I wonder if those dog friendly stores are also cat friendly... Love that little Nubbies!!!

    ReplyDelete