Tuesday, November 11, 2014

On the Road Again: (Mostly) Wordless Wednesday

 
 

Check out these three cuties!  Over the weekend, Jared and I helped transport Scruffy the Schnauzer mix, Presley the Boxer, and Precious the Chihuahua to a rescue in Wisconsin.  We were pretty lucky with who we got for passengers, because they were three of the sweetest dogs I've ever met - super loving and cuddly.  For those of you looking for different ways to volunteer, I highly recommend getting involved in transports.  They're so much fun!

I'm participating in the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.  For more great pet blogs, click on the photo above!




16 comments:

  1. Thats so cool that you do this.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a trio of cuties. Presley should find a home quickly with that adorable face. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, they were all so stinkin' adorable! She was such a lovebug!

      Delete
  3. Im sure Presley will find a loving home very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. She was the sweetest! Need a little girlfriend for Chuy?? ;)

      Delete
  5. They look pretty comfortable in your car. I hope they all find good homes. You are doing a very good thing for homeless pets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe how well they did on the drive! It really is the least we can do - I wish we could do more.

      Delete
  6. I love what you do for these animals; it's so admirable. I couldn't imagine any other creature being so loving given their situation. I'm just saying that if I were put into a strangers car I'd be in full panic mode - not sweet and trusting. They really are the best creatures and it breaks my heart that they can be so badly mistreated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love and agree with that - there's no other animal that loves humans so unconditionally regardless of past experiences. Transporting is such a small and easy way to help out; I only wish I could do more for rescues!

      Delete
  7. These three are headed to forever homes, I can feel it. Such cuties

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been thinking about volunteering for a transport. Once my weekends clear up after the band I'm in dissipates and I actually have the time, I think it is something that I would love to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love it! I go through Paws on Wheels; they're amazing!

      Delete