Friday, December 5, 2014

Cyber Saturday: Best of November

A few links I loved in November:

Check out Chuy's "Ugly Christmas Sweater" over on Irresistible Pets - adorable, right?!  Click over for Aimee's simple tutorial.


There's not many things happier than a shelter dog finding a new forever home, and Buzzfeed shared a Thanksgiving roundup of thankful adopted shelter pets.

I teared up when reading the birthday post devoted to Sherman on My Brown Newfies.  The post is called "What Sherman Is," and it's very heartfelt and sweet - click on over to read it!

Kol's Notes never fails to inspire when it comes to DIY, and these ornaments are no exception!  Follow the steps to make your own right over here!

I'm sure you've all noticed the abundance of gift guides out there this time of year.  While they are all great, my fave so far has been this one from Beagles & Bargains.  TONS of great stuff for both pet lovers and the pets they love...I bought 3 things from this list, I loved it so much! :)

I need this cute print from the Etsy shop Botamaki.  It is titled "Give Me Shelter" and features adorable breeds with cute descriptions, and it's only 4.95!  

This WatercolorBook print (also from Etsy) is catching my eye as well.  She has tons of amazing pet watercolors, but the Chihuahua might be my favorite.  Even though I don't own one...Chuy's Mom and Bailey's Mom, whaddaya think?  Does this remind you of your furbabies??

I only recently figured out that it's Dogthusiast's Jen that runs Stylish Canine - silly me! - and I have been obsessed with the shop for a while now!  This adorable Christmas-sweater-themed collar is currently on my to-buy list...I love how red looks against Riley's white fur :)

Also just added the blog Decor and the Dog to my daily reading list...it's chock full of gorgeous photos and fun DIYs!  I would definitely recommend you check it out!

Have a great weekend :D





No comments:

Post a Comment