Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FYI, Riley LOVES His Daddy: (Mostly) Wordless Wednesdays

"Wait, did you...did you just say Daddy's leaving?"

"I'll just wait for him here, then.  Until he gets back in eight hours.  Okay?  Okay, Mom?  Also, stop reading books meant for children - you're like 25!"

"Did you just say Daddy's home?!  Did you?!  That bean dip smells good.  Is that the door?!"

"Dad's home!  Dad's home!  I'll just lay here so you can't leave again, okay, Dad?"

"Kay, Mom, you can leave us alone now.  Dad's home."

"Zzzzzzz......"

"What's that, Mom?  You got bit by a dog and your mouth's all messed up?  Okay, I guess...I guess I can lay with you for a little bit.  ...That okay, Dad?"

"Kay, that was long enough.  I'm back, Daddy!  I'm right here!  To protect you!"

"No, seriously, Mom.  Leave us alone.  We're good."






6 comments:

  1. Yup, definitely loves Daddy! I love that toothy grin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure a Daddy's boy through and through :) We love his little underbite!

      Thanks for reading!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We think so, too :)

      Thanks for reading!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Awww this is so super cute and so so funny! I'm sorry you got bit by a dog! Hope Riley gives you some much needed love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Oh, it's okay; it happened a few months ago when I was working at a shelter. It was so funny, how he seemed to sense there was something wrong - usually, he only snuggles my husband, but that night he was all about me! :) Dogs are so smart.

      Thanks for reading!

      xoxo

      Delete