Tuesday, March 18, 2014

He's Sexy and He Knows It: (Mostly) Wordless Wednesdays!

Single White Male searches for a Fixed Mix to spend days with.  A mature and dignified gentleman who enjoys belly rubs, lounging, and a refreshing walk around the block.  Is not against the occasional wild night out (see above photo, ladies) but prefers to spend days inside on the couch.  Likes:  blondes, rawhide bones, rolling frantically around on any textured surface to more effectively scratch my ears.  Dislikes:  wearing clothes, dogs that try to take over my territory (my territory = Dad), human food that is not shared, ice machines. As soft in my heart as I am around my middle...Biters need not apply; cuddlers are preferred. Interested?  Thought so.  Contact my mom and dad, and ask for Riley...they'll know what it means.

9 comments:

  1. Riley, you are adorable. I hope you find the girl of your dreams. My doggies are boys and they are shy around girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley is pretty grumpy towards any species except human, but we still hold out hope for finding him a little girlfriend one day! :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha! I think he's pretty content with his current humans for now :) And we're pretty attached ourselves...so he's stuck with us :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Oh my. Not into biters, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was a dog, I'd apply in a heart-beat. Unless you like pretty ginger felines? I am a cuddler not a biter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley... yup I'm Riley too!!! I don't bite! Just love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you and Sadie would make an adorable couple. How do you feel about younger pups? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to come off sounding like a pervert here, but...my grandma and grandpa have a 1-year-old shih tzu whom I can't seem to keep my paws off of, never mind being 7 years older than her!

      Riley

      Delete