Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Impromptu Doggie Photo Shoot: (Mostly) Wordless Wednesdays

Riley looked so snuggly and adorable on this rainy Wednesday afternoon that I couldn't help but take some dog + human selfies...he is too cute!  :)

Go 'way, Mom, I'm trying to sleep!


I will attack your face with kisses!

You deserve this puppy breath for interrupting my nap!

Srsly, Mom?  Enough.

Riley also wants to thank Emily (and her mischievous kitty Caster!) over at Kitty Cat Chronicles for the adorable squeaky frog we won in a giveaway!  He usually is not all that interested in toys, but he went nuts over this one - he has been carrying it around with him all afternoon.  I even caught him using it as a pillow!  :)  Maybe it smells like your cats?!  He loves it - thank you!


xoxochelsea

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie :) Haha, I KNOW, the eyes get me every time! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Riley is just too cute! Great photos. But we especially love that last one. I guess it probably does smell like the cats after being in the house. So maybe that's the trick to get him to play with toys - you need a cat! ;) So glad he is enjoying his prize!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I WISH we could have a cat. My husband's allergic, unfortunately. :( Otherwise, trust me, I'd have several :) Thank you also for the follow by email tip...I did it - hopefully it works! :)

      Delete